Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Birthday Brother

Here is Rett on his big day, his birthday lasted over a couple of days and he didn’t mind one bit!

103_2448

We actually spent the day visiting teaching and grocery shopping, poor kid!

Rett, this is what you looked like on your first birthday!  Busy, busy!  You sit in your high chair A LOT, because I know where you are and you cant get things in your mouth up there, unless the kids bring them too you, which they do.  You do love to be in the high chair though and you just watch everyone busy around you. 

103_2455103_2460

You are a SUPER fast crawler and can get up on everything!  Emma found you STANDING on the toilet the other day!  You are a climber!

103_2461

You still have 7 teeth, they came in in about a month and have been in with out any other new ones for about a month.  4 on top and 3 on bottom.  They are some of the cutest teeth I have ever seen!

103_2462

You have figured out your Momma and don’t tolerate my picture taking anymore, you used to turn and cheese for me but now I pretty much just get the back of you!

103_2463

You make our WHOLE family happy!  Your big sisters adore you and mother you to death!  Justin thinks you are really cool, and Claire thinks you are pretty cute too!

103_2464

You are really good at peak a boo, patty cakes, and so bigs.  I sing you Rock a Bye Don’t You Cry, and Rock a Bye Baby at least a couple times a day.  The other big kids sing it too you now also, and you love it!

103_2465

I cant believe a year has already past.  You used to be really snuggly and let me nuggle on you but you are getting much too busy for that!  Just this week you quit taking two naps in the day, another sign you are growing up.  You and Justin go to bed together every night and laugh and talk until I come in and lay you back down for night nights, you love your brothers and sisters as much as they love you!

103_2466

I am so happy to be your Mommy and Dad cant get enough of you either!  Happy Birthday little brother.  We love you!

1 comments:

wyomingerica said...

what a sweet boy, Im so excited to play in a month.