Monday, April 16, 2012

Sunday Shots

We had Stake Conference this weekend.  It is always a treat.  I LOVE the Saturday night adult session.  It is much easier to listen and concentrate when I'm not worried about fruit snacks and fussy babies.  Sunday morning we were up bright and early because Ashley and Emma got to sing in a primary choir.  It was the first time we have ever sat in the chapel at stake conference.  Ashley and Emma did good.  They were nervous about being on camera (because it was broadcasted to two other buildings)  Emma sneezed during one of the songs and was worried if that was on camera!  I didn’t know if it was because we were in the chapel.  It was a good experience they weren’t even a bit nervous.  Someone asked if they were twins, they get that from time to time.  We just laugh because they are so NOT twins, they do look a little alike and are the same size though, I can see why you might be tricked. (they also had the same dress and hair too) 

We had a quiet afternoon.  Grandma stopped and ate with us.  Grandpa had bishop meetings so he couldn’t stay.  After we got rested we decided to drive up to Magic and check it out.  It is flowing over, it was pretty.

103_2582103_2583

The weather was not very agreeable.  Ryan insisted I be in a picture, lets just say it was a TAD bit windy! 

103_2581

So lovely!!  The kids had already booked it back to the car, it was a little scary on the cliff there with the wind blowing, it even scared Rett.  We stayed up too late reading stories and getting ready for school.

0 comments: