Today has been beautiful! I should be out in it working in the yard, but I’m not. We had our first picnic outside, and didn’t even freeze! It was great. It was really shiny though so we all had to wear sunglasses. Maybe we have to re adjust to all of the sun, it is such a great change!
“Can you see my eyes through these dark glasses?”
I finished up a sewing project while the kids made hundreds of forts in toyland. It is all fun and games until the sword fighting comes out, someone always ends up crying!
Grandma sent Rett a new Johnny Tractor book. Justin can read it to him.
Rett figured out if he uses that tongue he can get up on the chairs and couches! Such a climber!
We made our first strawberry shortcake of the season and cant wait for more warm strawberry days like today! Happy Sunshine Day!

1 comments:
I love the pillows on your couch. Have you always had them? You are a good photographer too. I always like your pictures. You're like a professional blogger!
Post a Comment