Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Shots

We had a good Sunday.  It is so nice to have Ryan around.  We are getting really tired of this spring work already!  The weather was really nice, I hope it stays.  Rett is loving some first tastes of watermelon.  Both cheeks were stuffed full!

103_2618

Ashley is still working on those chickens.  I never have to tell her to do chores, she does them all on her own.

103_2617

103_2620

I think we may wear out this trampoline this summer!

103_2621103_2622

We have had rain clouds but still no rain.  I turned some water on the yard.  I love to hear and watch the sprinklers go around.

103_2624

Ashley has been fort building all weekend.  It takes up almost all of toyland and everyone has their own room.  What a fun mess!

103_2625

Church was really nice.  We had a mission farewell.  One of the boys who was in primary when we moved here is old enough to serve.  He will do great.  Ashley said Ryan’s lesson was good in primary.  I had to give the Relief Society lesson. It was by Elder Oaks.  It has made me think, what do I think of Christ.  Jesus has done so much for us and all that we have is because of Him.  I need to be more thankful for all that I have!  We are so blessed!

4 comments:

marciekoch said...

Mijken, I was just telling my mom today how you are so good to always comment on my blog and send encouragement....and I'm terrible about returning the kind words. You always bring a smile to my face...I will try to be better about writing back! Your kids are darling---looks like so much fun at your house!

wyomingerica said...

What a great fort, and the chickens look great too. What a fun place to live.

Summer Freeman said...

There were movie cameras in church taping 1st ward yesterday. They are going to start implementing the new program of teaching the youth worldwide and they needed a model to tape. So 1st ward was chosen. I'm sure Lex will be in some of the shots if she doesn't get cut! Cuz our kids all mix at break when they are getting out of sacrament we are getting out of Sunday School.

Kiley said...

I need Ash to come take care of my chickens.