Aren’t we a FINE looking bunch! My most favorite family picture is the one on the tractor (Rett wasn’t born yet) that we just set the timer on the camera and put it up on the back of the suburban and snapped it, so I know some day we will get that perfect shot again so I have try and try. The kids are very tolerant of me, Ryan is by far the biggest complainer when it comes to the pictures, he is not used to being bossed around… not by me anyway! HA! I am SURE he would agree with that statement!!! We had a great Easter day anyway!
Monday, April 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
pictures look great!
Cute pics, and I so know what you mean when you say that Ryan is the "complainer" when it comes to pics....Zeb is the same way...I always tell him that "what if there isn't a tomorrow together, then you will be glad you have this picture" and then she shuts up a bit ;)!
Post a Comment