Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Little Brother

Little Brother isn’t so little anymore!

103_2628

I about died when I peaked in on him napping.  He is taking up way to much of that crib!!

103_2629

He is still snotty nosed and coughing but it doesn’t slow him down much.  He loves the outside and crawls all over the grass, gravel, dirt, it doesn’t matter, he just goes.  He even went crawling down the road!  I have NEVER had a baby who would crawl outside, he is crazy, and trying to keep up with everyone else!  He is so blondie blonde still too, it is fun!

2 comments:

wyomingerica said...

what a cutie

Kiley said...

Cute baby and cute sheets on his bead. And for some reason I can't comment on your crafting blog, but you table looks really cute and so are your pillow flowers. How did you and Tricia get all the crafting ability?