We just couldn’t coordinate time off for Ryan and kids and all of that so we finally had Rett’s caterpillar cupcakes on Saturday. He totally LOVED them. He was hyperventilating over his yummy treat!
Going for more…..
We made one mistake of not taking off the wrapper before we gave it to him so he was MAD when I took it away until I gave the rest back to him. Our one year olds don’t usually get so into it like he did, we were laughing and laughing at little brother!
When we grew up we always (well I remember a few times) had a Easter picnic on Saturday. It was such a fun treat, I think Erica was always the one who put it together and made it happen, or maybe just insisted that it happen, Mom probably did all of the work. Anyway I just remember thinking how cool Erica was for thinking of the idea, what do you think sisters who started that tradition? Either way it was always fun so I thought we should be doing that too, so we through together our lunch (actually Ash made sloppy joes, Emma made a pink fluffy salad while I made cupcakes) then we went to find Ryan. We love picnicking at our house, it is so fun! Claire asks for a picnic almost daily. We even picnic in the living room during the winter months. It is THAT fun! I hope we have started a new tradition, or carried on an old tradition!!
Yeah for warm weather and fun family days!

2 comments:
It's a Brown tradition to have an Easter picnic. Mom's family would always have a picnic on Easter and swim for the first time. we used to go up Succor Crick or behind Bowen's house. So Erica didn't start the tradition but she might have encouraged it. I always remember mom pushing us to go. We would even swim some years.
I seem to remember is a different way. Just kidding, we tried to go swimming at our picnic this year but it is to cold! 27 and wind
Post a Comment