Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Project on the Farm

I spend so much time trying to keep up with the kids that I forget to journal what is going on in Ryan’s world!  His BIG pipeline project is going in.  He has spent so much planning and time into this project I am really excited to see it finally happening!  It is a pipeline that will eliminate an open ditch (which cuts down on water loss) And also will make a gravity flow system which will eliminate pumps (and electricity).  So it will save money and water in the long run.  Ryan is in the beet planter so hasn’t been able to watch it being dug so I have been going over and taking pictures and keeping him updated on progress.

103_2485103_2486103_2487103_2488

It is nice to update things and make everything more efficient and less work for the farmer!

0 comments: