Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break: Friday

Menu:

Breakfast:  French Toast  Whole wheat Pancakes

Lunch:  Chicken nuggets

Dinner: BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes  Lasagna, french bread, and the layered jello

Dessert: Peanut Butter brownies  we had lots of junk at the park so didn’t make dessert

Activity:  At home pedicures, park (if its nice)

We made it outside today.  The weather was really nice until we got out and it was a little windy.  We did get to go over to the cemetery, but we got to cold and only made it through a quarter of it.  It was a great experience for the kids though.  They loved it, all of them.  We had talked before hand about being respectable and not running around and where to walk and so forth and they were quite mesmerized by it all.  I new a couple of the people there (well their living family members anyway) and so I could explain whose grandma, or grandpa or uncle or whatever it was to them and they really liked it.  We will go back another warm day and finish the tour.  It was really bright and I still have not figured out how to use my camera…..

103_0511

Then on to the park, the colors turned out really great in some of these pictures.  It warmed up a lot after we had our lunch under a blankie because we were all freezing!103_0516

I think it also helped when some friends showed up for us to run around with too.  Claire was a spider today, she woke up this morning determined to wear her Halloween costume, so I let her.

103_0512103_0514103_0515

I LOVED this picture of the girls, they do like each other sometimes!

1 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

that is a really cute pictures of the big girls!