Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today

Today I finally have felt a little better, I actually made breakfast and did laundry and that was it.  Baby steps here….  The weather was so nice outside, I have been watching the grass grow, literally for over a week now.  I would love to get out and mow, but I think I need to let it turn green first!  I did go out and walk around to look at all of the winter damage and what new flowers are coming up, it is exciting!

I thought it would be nice to take Rett out for his first time, first I checked the temp and it was a whopping 60 degrees, heat wave for us!  So I bundled him up and stepped out the door, he got a face full of wind that took his breath away so we turned around and went back inside.  Not quite warm enough for a newborn!  He was wondering what I was doing getting him all wrapped up, I guess we will have to wait for an 80 degree day instead crazy mom…..

103_0611

0 comments: