We spent Sunday afternoon at Grandma Telfords. We had a lovely ham dinner and lots of good company, although we did miss all those who weren't there. After dinner we hunted a few eggs. This is the first year we have been able to hunt outside! It is always so cold and it did try to rain a little, but it was a beautiful day. Ryan kept saying how hot it was. (it was not hot, it was nice though) I attempted some pictures of the kids hunting and I didn’t have much luck. This is a true to life picture, everyone is running and I can barely keep up lately!
We just had a small group of kids this year, it was nice though. Check out that big ol’ baby Kaleb, he is a monster baby! We just celebrated his first birthday last week!
Aunt Sara organized some egg dying, otherwise my kids would have been deprived this year. Good thing we have a good Aunt Sara who takes care of us!
Grandma with baby Rett.

0 comments:
Post a Comment