Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Town Easter Egg Hunt

Mom and Dad stayed Saturday morning so I could take the kids into the Easter egg hunt in town.  The weather was better then it has been in years past,  I like having Easter later in April, the snow is usually gone.  Justin wanted to take his gloves and I couldn’t figure out why.  He told me last year Dad had to pick up his eggs for him because they were in the snow!  The grass was green and growing this year!  Everyone got an egg or two so we did great!

103_0673103_0674103_0675103_0676103_0677

Rett stayed home with Grandma and did ok, it is good that he takes a bottle, I need to keep giving him at least one a day so he stays used to them.  I don’t know how I am going to keep up with all of these kids and a nursing babe!  I just keep telling myself lots of people have done this I can too!

103_0678

1 comments:

wyomingerica said...

Isn't it crazy what you can live through. I moved with Ren a month after he was born. What was I thinking, I really don't remember much about those months. (I wonder why?)