Menu:
Breakfast: Cheesy Eggs, Bacon, toast
Lunch: Tomato soup, grilled cheese
Dinner: Meatballs over rice
treat: conference candy
Activity: General Conference
Conference was excellent today. The children were quite well behaved, it seems like they are on Saturday sessions, then when Dad is home for Sunday we kind of all fall apart? The kids did good keeping busy and trying to pay attention. Claire wouldn’t stay out of the “conference candy” so we ended up putting it away halfway through the last session. She is such a busy body, and feeling totally better thankfully! I didn’t take many pictures, I was too busy trying to keep notes. They were all in their seats an hour before it even started working on their packets!
Justin was thrilled with these “puppets” he had fun making them and playing with them also. I cant wait for tomorrow to have Ryan around. We are really excited about another Idaho Temple too!
PS Still no baby….he really isn't due until Friday…..but we are all getting anxious for his arrival. I thought for sure all of this spring break activity would put me into labor, not so though. The waiting game continues! Until tomorrow!

2 comments:
The packets were a hit at our house too. In Primary last Sunday, they did the cute little puppets, and McKay was very excited to match the puppet to the members of the first presidency, even if he colored them all with bright colors, and they looked more like clowns than members than prophets! :)
I hope the baby is here soon.
OOps, I love when I forget to delete something! :) Sorry for the errors.
Post a Comment