Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Seen and Heard

The kids have been saying a lot of funny things lately, we have had a lot of changes bringing this new little brother to our house.  We have learned lots about diapers, nursing, binkies, bottles, wipees, lotion, and lots of other things babies need.

Claire has been my right hand man at the changing table, she always asks what do you need?  Tonight she asked if we needed to put some “powdered sugar”  (powder) on his bum.  So cute!

Justin keeps saying that Rett is 2 cuties, and then a couple days later he is 10 cuties, well this week he is up to 100 cuties!  Justin thinks his little brother is just SO cute!

Emma is just full of questions, tonight she asked where we got all of the pizzas from, I think I am going to have to go back to cooking this week, much to my dismay!  I didn’t think they would ever get sick of pizza, and I bought STOCK in frozen Costco pizzas.  I also bought stock in paper plates, I am not getting rid of all of them though, I will cook again, I don’t know that I will EVER do dishes again, paper plates are the BEST!   Emma also asked if she put some of the babies lotion on would she smell good like the baby.  They all LOVE the baby smell!

Ashley is just still my best helper, she tries hard to take care of the baby which includes a lot of shushhing.  She asks me to hold him and nurse him so she can hear the TV, she is so getting into this teenagish stuff already!  But thankfully she is sweet about it all!

It has been fun to see the kids love on their baby, they all really like him!

0 comments: