We have been well taken care of over the last while. We have had so much food, visits, flowers, outfits and more! I love our little town and Ward and the good people in it! I wanted to document all that we have been spoiled with here is a little snipit of some of it!
Yummy Rolls, with dinner from the Kents:
Two cute outfits AND flowers from Bob and Sara: (not to mention hours and hours of babysitting)
Dinner, with a yummy pie, 2 outfits, and my favorite lemon/coconut cake from Grandma Violet:
More cookies from Sara, after she babysat my kids all day!
Flowers, diapers, and two outfits from Aaron and Des:
Cake, Pizza, and and outfit from Bishop and Becky:
Cinnamon rolls and visit from Sheryl:

Yesterday we got a Fedex Package from Erica with these two cute outfits:
This darling jacket came from Margret our awesome piano teacher, she also sent over yummy cinnamon rolls.
Yesterday my visiting teacher Laurie brought us MORE dinner, It was a yummy stew. I feel so grateful for all that everyone has done for us, we are really well taken care of!

0 comments:
Post a Comment