Friday, April 15, 2011

The Big Baby

Claire bear has been spending a lot of time right here on my lap:

103_0625

I 103_0624

She is obviously needing some attention, so anytime I don’t have a baby in my arms, and sometimes when I do, she is up on my lap or right next to me on the couch.  I don’t know what I will do when I finally get up off of this couch!  She also has a favorite meal she fixes for herself:

103_0620

Hotdogs, her favorite (easy to access) lately.  She gets all of this out of the fridge, including the plate and then calls me in to warm it up for her.  At least she doesn’t eat them cold.  She has been pleasant though, I have not had any problems with her since she became a big sister.  I don’t mind the extra snuggles right now, we are all adjusting to this new life! 

3 comments:

wyomingerica said...

What are you going to do when you run our of hotdogs?

The Waters Clan said...

Glad to hear that. We R only on day 1 of being at home and we have had a few issues alreaady. Gracee realizes that she no longer is the baby and all the sudden needs to be carried from spot to spot and needs lots of holding. Thank goodness he is a good baby, cuz if he was anything like Gracee-- we would be in trouble.

April said...

I've said this before but, you're an amazing mom Mijken! You're a true inspiration to me in so many ways that I can be better. I love having your blog to read when I'm needing a little good mom boost and mine isn't available!