Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pictures of This Week

We have been taking it easy around here this week, at least I have.  Grandma is busy keeping up with Claire Bear and all of the rest of the house work.  We did manage to take a few pictures of a few firsts; Rett fresh out of the tub, this was a fun event for everyone, I love his fuzzy blonde hair.103_0538103_0540103_0541103_0542103_0543

This baby is a great sleeper, thank goodness!  He can sleep through 4 brothers and sisters with piano lessons and all sorts of other noisy activities.

103_0545103_0546103_0549103_0554

Ash and Emma have enjoyed having Summer here, she came with Grandma because she is on spring break.

 

103_0557

Justin hasn’t enjoyed Summer as much, I think they have acted more like brother and sister than cousins.  Summer is obviously not amused by little brothers, and doesn’t tolerate them as much as Ash and Emma, but she has built lots of Thomas tracks and has played and distracted him all week.  He wanted a wig and we could only come up with this hair piece for pony tails, he laughed at himself, and Grandma and I laughed at him too.

103_0560

Emma is most in love with this little brother I think.  She asks to hold him all the time and tells me minutely how cute he is.  She just loves babies!

103_0544

We are not quite ready to send all of our help home but it is coming to the end of our week already and reality is quickly approaching, I hope we are ready for this!

1 comments:

April said...

You'll do amazing Mijken, no doubt! He is a beautiful baby!