Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Treats

The kids found their Easter baskets full of fun treats and candy.  Justin got army guys,

103_0684

Emma got modeling clay, she is big into making things out of clay and I am tired of making it!  This kind doesn’t dry out either, she loved it!

103_0685

Ashley got Yogi Bear, she is starting to get hard to shop for…not looking forward to these tween years!

103_0686

Claire Bear got a mini Lalaloopsy doll.  I think they are so darling, I wanted to get her the big one but I didn’t think that was fair to everyone else, she will have to wait until her birthday, (or I will have to wait till her birthday!)

103_0687

Ryan and I attempted a picture, I have a horrible double chin still and I am like a giant squishing my wittle husband, he is such a goof, thanks dear!

103_0688

This one was a tiny bit better, still got some baby weight to loose!  We are such a striking couple!  HA!  Anyway I am holding my most special Easter treat, and Ryan got a cool MP3 player.

103_0689

It was a fun Easter morning!

0 comments: