Rett had his two week check up today. We were 30 minutes late getting there, this is going to take some getting used to I can tell! Babies take A LOT of time! Thankfully we could still get in and got him all measured and checked out. He weighed 8.0 pounds (I lost the bet to Ryan, I didn’t think he was going to be 8 yet and he was, yeah!) And he is 20.5 inches long, I thought he would have grown longer, he has stretched out so much, but not so much I guess. He passed all of his tests with flying colors, he is getting too big already!
This outfit was terrible! He was trying to nurse it all day long, it went right into his mouth! Its too bad, first time wearing it and the last time wearing it, that is how it goes when you are growing like a weed!
Big yawn after a tiring day in town! He did only wake once last night, I hope this is a new habit! I would love to be up only once a night!

1 comments:
Dang, my baby would have to be naked around your house, cuz he tries to nurse every outfit-- it drives me crazy, cuz whether he is hungry or not-- it makes him hungry. Its a vicious cycle we have going on here :)
Post a Comment