Wednesday, April 6, 2011

OVERWHELMING!

These pictures are a true reflection of how we are feeling around here, OK so how I am feeling, overwhelmed!  I hope we can get into a good routine quickly and everyone adapt well.

103_0536_thumb

103_0534_thumb103_0537_thumb103_0535_thumb

Justin just kept saying is this a dream?  He was pretty excited!  I have lots of good helpers here, everyone wants to hold baby Rett. 

5 comments:

Jami said...

Congratulations Mijken! Your little guy is so adorable! Looks like he will be well taken care of ;)!! I love his name!! Great work!

Summer Freeman said...

He looks like you Mijken, and blonde like you too!!

Mikaela said...

He is so precious! Love the name and spelling. Congrats

Holly said...

Congrats Mijken! You're amazing! 5 kids? I'm tired w/ only #3 coming soon. ;P I say you're doing awesome, already posting when you just had a baby and doing tons of fun activities w/ kids. All the best to ya friend!
Hugs,
Holly

The Waters Clan said...

So Mijk, whats the trick, one day U say U would like to have a baby very soon and poof the next day U have it, I need some pointers.