Menu:
Breakfast: Biscuits and Gravy
Lunch: Sandwiches and Chips
Dinner: Lasagna, french bread, layered jello or jigglers
Activity: Library and Bead Shop
Today we ended up at the bowling alley before we made our way to the bead shop. (I am trying anything to make myself go into labor!!) Not really, I didn’t even bowl, I just took pictures and helped Claire a little bit. The kids had fun, they beg to go bowling, I'm surprised we didn’t already have it on the schedule, thankfully the Wards were going so we tagged along.
Claire has felt much better today, I don’t know if she is getting more teeth or why the fever? Do you even get teeth at 3 1/2? Anyway it was nice to have her almost back to normal. She ended up with a 97! She” beat” all of the little kids.
Part of the crew, Jace, Justin, Emma, Ash, Claire, Conor (the big boys wouldn’t get in a picture for me.)
Then it was off to the bead shop. We dropped Justin and Claire off with Grandma Telford and then ran a few errands in Burley for her and then we hit the shop. It was just as fun as last time! Ashley made the most darling watch band. She picked it (mostly) by herself. It is so cute!
I just let Emma have free reign, last time I made them pick certain beads and they don’t wear any of the bracelets, so maybe since she picked all of it she will wear it? We will see! We had a fun day, my feet are sore and swollen, Ryan says I look like I have Elephantitus, I feel like I do! We are just headed to the park tomorrow, hopefully, more of a low key day anyway. I am sad our week is already coming to an end.

0 comments:
Post a Comment