A couple more from our photo shoot.
Thank you Jenna for all of your hard work! You've got talent!
Super Cute pictures!!! Jenna did an AWESOME job!!! Really cute family!!
All of the pictures are so cute...the family and individual kids. I love your colors and outfits. You need to style me Mijken. lol
Oh, your pix's are great. I hadn't seen them yet. I'll have to get Jenna to take our pictures too. Your kids look great. So fun.I miss you guys. Wah for me on a trip huh? I hope you are feeling well.Love ya.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Super Cute pictures!!! Jenna did an AWESOME job!!! Really cute family!!
All of the pictures are so cute...the family and individual kids. I love your colors and outfits. You need to style me Mijken. lol
Oh, your pix's are great. I hadn't seen them yet. I'll have to get Jenna to take our pictures too. Your kids look great. So fun.
I miss you guys. Wah for me on a trip huh? I hope you are feeling well.
Love ya.
Post a Comment