Monday, March 14, 2011

A Complete Set

I had to run Ryan to Salt Lake last week  so I could pick up my couch finally!  I am so excited to have it all put together now.  I just need to find some motivation to hang some pictures and do a little decorating. 

MAR 2011 00077 MAR 2011 00075 MAR 2011 00076

It is so bare, but we do love the couch it is much more comfy than I thought it was going to be and 10 times more comfy than the old one.  It is a lot smaller and fits our small living room much better too.  I think I am going to do some light blue accent pillows and stuff, I'm not sure, BUT there it is, still not done, imagine that, but one step closer!

2 comments:

wyomingerica said...

your living room looks great

The Waters Clan said...

U R soooooooo brave w/ WHITE. U must have amazingly clean kids, I would go crazy.