I LOVE printing the General Conference packets for the kids and this year I found some really good ones. My favorite ideas came from Oopsey Daisy. I have been wanting to do some sort of game with the 12 Apostles so the kids could learn first names. They all know their last names so hopefully this fun matching game will help. I used Oopsey Daisys General Conference for Tots to adapt it to a matching game for Ash and Emma at least.
I also got some packets form sugardoodle.net and a couple other places. I took everything to a print shop on my thumb drive today because I figured it would be less expensive and better quality. These really help the kids get into conference and now they are super excited!

1 comments:
Looks like a fun week. I need to get my packet printed for conference too.
Post a Comment