We have had a great job chart since Emma started school (so for like 3 years now) and it has been really great. The kids have really taken to it and do their “daily jobs” really well. Well it occurred to me that they were just breezing through these easy jobs, and maybe I could add just a little more to each one. We just started the new chores this week, I really want them to be the new routine by the time the baby is born. Saturday morning I had sweet music to my ears when I heard Emma vacuuming and I didn't even tell her to. It is just part of her job on Saturday morning! I am so excited! Emma can VACUUM!!!
These have to be the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen! Ashley did the stairs after Emma was done! They aren't even crying! Yeah for my girls and Justin to be such great help! I love it!

2 comments:
send your kiddos this way, I love the furniture
That is great! I love that Emma still has her gull cheeks on.
Post a Comment