Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hair Cuts!

Emma has been in desperate need of a hair cut!  She told everyone at school she was getting it cut and we just have not had time, she was worried everyone would think she lied.  I told her quit telling people and we will cut it before Monday, PROMISE!  We did get it done Saturday morning, here is the SUPER LONG before:January 2011 00131

   January 2011 00132

AND, after:

January 2011 00139

January 2011 00138

She is happy with it and it is much easier to brush and take care of, very important to Emma!  I also gave Justin a hair cut and Claire wanted in on some of the action.  I am NOT going to cut her hair though.  Aunt Paige is going to have to do that when I get brave, or tired of brushing out all of those curls.  I did sit her up in the chair though and trimmed one little curl:  BEFORE:

January 2011 00133 January 2011 00134

Don't tell Claire it was a hair cut the size of a penny, perfect for her baby book (this is her “first” cut)

January 2011 00135

And after:

January 2011 00136 January 2011 00137

1 comments:

wyomingerica said...

Her hair is getting so long, will you ever cut it? It looks really cute.