Friday, March 4, 2011

Grandma’s Holly Hobby Dresses

I finally remembered to take a picture of Ashley in her Holly Hobby dress.  We wear them to church quite a bit but Sundays aren't the best days to remember to take pictures!  Emma didn't wear hers, I will take her picture next time.

January 2011 00141 January 2011 00140

I cant imagine how old these are?  Grandma Ruby had to have made them when Kristen, Trish, and Erica were around 11-8 years old or so, does anyone want to volunteer how many years that is?

4 comments:

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...

Sorry about the delete. I tried to post a link and it didn't quite work. Anyway, your sisters were younger than 8-11 probobly about 3-8. There is a picture on the Brown Family website, in the 1978 reunion catergory if you would like to see it. I am in the yellow on the ground. I think Erica is also sitting on the ground in blue. We are almost the same age.

EPatterson26 said...

Hello-

I recently came across your blog and wanted to reach out to you in hopes of you posting about an event that we're particularly excited about at Primrose Schools.

I have an article/event that I would like to submit that is about dancing and how it relates to fitness. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Summer Freeman said...

Yeh it was 1978 and I was ONLY 6!! Don't make me an old person yet!!