Ashley and Emma participated in the school play this past week. It was a LONG exhausting process, I am so NOT looking forward to teenage years with running to and from the school 5 times a day! And we only live 3 miles away! Anyway Ashley was tickled pink to not be a creature (skunk, rat, gull etc.) this year. She got to be a villager she was quite cute I thought. She took her role very seriously!
Emma on the other hand was happy to be anything, she was a seagull and had a great time.
The play was Treasure Island and thankfully only went on for a week. The girls were happy with it, Claire thought it was scary, she liked it a lot better at the second performance (there were lots of loud pirates). The kids ran the gym afterwards with Serena. I was glad they all felt good enough to be running Claire, Emma, and Justin have been kind of sick. Claire ran a bit too much though and ended up throwing up in the car on the way home because she couldn't stop coughing. SO FUN!
I promised myself we will NOT do this again next year, do you think I can convince the girls?

0 comments:
Post a Comment