Monday, March 1, 2010

Rexburg in a Day

We ran up to Rexburg on Saturday afternoon. Uncle Cody was playing in a Guitars Unplugged Concert. (This man has MANY talents!!) It was so AWESOME! He did a good job jamming out up on stage and I could tell he was just having a great time with his buddies!
*Cody is in the white t-shirt on the left, jammin out!*
It was so fun to be a "groupie" for the night too! Ashley and Emma went to the concert with Ryan. Justin, Claire, and I came in just for Cody's song, and then left right after. Only at BYU-I do they allow toddlers into a concert! It was fun, Justin didn't like my hooping and hollering very much, but I just had to cheer, It was so cool! We had a good time, I love going back to our old stomping grounds. The kids loved walking around campus and checking everything out!
Emma and Justin with Thor the Viking!
Claire NOT being agreeable of course!
I am sure we have a house full of future BYU-I students! Fun times!

3 comments:

Kiley said...

How fun. I didn't know Cody played guitar. Did Ashley and Emma like the concert? I don't think I went to one Guitars Unplugged while I was at BYUI.

wyomingerica said...

that sounds like lots of fun. Did you get to down to down east outfitters? I put the recipe on my blog.

Lacey said...

Candicee and Matt went to that too! I use to love going to those. Brad and I had many dates there.