Ashley is celebrating 9 years old today, and tomorrow, and the next day! She is excited to be "partying" for 3 days! She started off early about 5:30am to be exact wanting to crack open those presents, I made them (Emma was up too) wait until 6:00. Ryan was not happy with me, but I was as excited as the girls! I love opening presents! Here is the loot!
Heavy, Heavy, hang over on herself? Emma got distracted by other presents during her turn for heavy heavy hang over.
There it is, she FINALLY got her own "American girl" knock off doll and a horse named Show off to go with her. A couple of doll outfits and a couple of outfits for herself. I of course had to make another twirly skirt, I am just loving those!
Ryan helping get Mary Lyn dressed, what a good Dad! Although he was pretty upset about the whole 6AM thing. He could get up and go to work at that time, but he didn't think we needed to get up that early to open presents???
Justin playing Mary Lyn's violin, she is a musical doll and she even came with tickets to her own snowflake show. How appropriate for Ashley, the QUEEN of shows!
Her birthday pancake. 
What a BEAUTIFUL girl! We Love our Ashley!
Lunch with Mom at school (and Claire)Ryan and I are taking her to see Alice In Wonderland tomorrow night and then we will have cake on Sunday, see three days of parties, what more could a nine year old want!

1 comments:
oh my gosh i can't believe that you almost had a teenager in your house......lol happy birthday gal she's so cute.
Post a Comment