We attempted some pictures yesterday before church, as you can see we weren't very successful! Claire wanted to continue playing, Justin had a dirty face and wouldn't come to get his hair combed and Ryan was behind the camera. All of those elements combined does not make for good pictures AT ALL! Oh well, at least we took some. Ashley and Emma are both growing like weeds lately. Last week at church I kept seeing Emma's underoos because her skirt was to short so I decided It was time for some new Sunday clothes that are long enough for my long legged girls. I had seen this skirt tutorial on the Shedoeshair blog and it seemed simple enough, I actually really got going on it and ended up making 9 little skirts, a couple of them were American Girl sized. They turned out cute and my girls were MUCH more modest for church! Now if I could figure out something to do with their pants, we need to just get some shorts weather because I don't want to buy another pair of jeans this year! Emma started out in size 6's then to 6X and now her size 7's are getting to short!! Same story with Ashley! We need Spring to hurry up and get warmer!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the skirts!! I want to do some of those!!
THe skirts are super cute!
Post a Comment