Claire is following suit, she is waking up in the night every night! So frustrating! All of our kids have done this and then starts the sleeping in our bed routine which we are NOT going to fall into this time. (i hope) We do really good keeping little babies out of our bed, with out fail they hit 2, 2 1/2 and they think they need to sleep with us. Fortunately Claire is still in her crib so she cant come in our room in the night, unless I give in and bring her in. Last night it took a couple little pats on her back and she was right back to sleep, so I don't know. Monday night she woke up crying for her sister, I said "do you want your sister Emma?" Claire said, " I want my sister Justin." SO cute! Justin just loves to hear me tell everyone this little funny, and then he says, "she means me, her sister" So funny! Wish us luck tonight!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment