Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Name That Movie

Yesterday was no school for the kids so we had time on our hands to watch a family favorite. I will give you a couple of hints: Ashley and Justin are riding horses, Emma is yelling, "Jessica!, Jess!" And it has a really great soundtrack to go with it. Give up? Its Man From Snowy River, of course! The kids LOVE this show, Ashley especially. She watched both of them yesterday and they all had a great time re-enacting it all! Funny kids!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I guessed:) I think that is a favorite of everyone our age. I remember watching it at a church party a LONG time ago--before I was old--ha ha!!

Kiley said...

It's still good, after all these years. I'm glad you got it for us for Christmas (a couple years ago) because our tape was getting old. I think I might watch it this week. I'm looking forward to having Kache home from school on Thursday and Friday for spring break. Just wish we had something fun to do.

Mikaela said...

I remember seeing the second one in the theater. We always watched this at Eliz's house. I haven't seen either of them in YEARS!

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

This was mine and Chad's favorite, too! I still play "Jessica's Theme Song" on the piano.. in fact it's the only song I know from memory. I might go home and watch it tonight!