Yesterday Emma stayed home from school. She just needed a day off I guess. Ryan was mad at me for letting her stay, but I kind of wanted a day with Emma too. SO she helped me get the house cleaned and then we went to Jerome to see one of the ladies I visiting teach, (she is in the hospital). We did some groceries and went to lunch at McDonalds. While we were eating, well I was the only one eating, everyone else was playing I heard Claire's name being shouted all over playland. I figured there must be another Claire there too, none of my kids were shouting for her. Well Claire comes off of the slide and this trail of kids come running behind her shouting her name! Emma had told all of her "new friends" to help her keep track of Claire. I am pretty sure every kid there was taking care of Claire for us. Emma came to eat a little and one little girl just stood and waited for her. I asked her if she needed something, she said she was just waiting for Emma. Oh Emma is such a friendly little socializer!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment