Friday, March 12, 2010

Ashleys Past 9 Years

This is my first attempt at scanning pictures. I obviously will have to work with it a bit more! Here is our baby girl 9 years ago;6 lbs 6 oz, March 12, 2001, 6:48 am She was 10 days over due, surprisingly I can remember all of that myself! Ashley at 1 year, she got this pony for her birthday. 2002


The top picture is 3rd birthday 2004, and 2nd birthday with a Pooh cake and a fuzzy headed baby sister! 2003 This is Ashley at 4 in 2005.Ashley's 5th, in 2006 notice the tiara and the shirt says Beauty Queen, so ASHLEY!
This was in the Fall 2006 before her 6th birthday, what a pretty little girl!2008 she turned 7, and designed her own cake! Yummy strawberries!Special # 8 in 2009!TODAY 9 years old in 2010

3 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

happy birthday!! You're a great cousin and friend. We miss you!!

Kiley said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! I hope you have had a great day!

I forgot how funny Emma's hair was. Cute baby.

Idaho Sutters said...

Happy Birthday Ashley. You're a great girl! It's so fun to know you.