Ashley and Emma got to perform in the Pied Piper Friday night. They had a great time and it turned out really cute! Ashley did say she would like to be with the rest of the third graders next year (instead of all of the younger kids). I told her she had better start growing then! Poor kid might always have to be a rat/skunk/seahorse. Emma doesn't mind being the rat again, but she will probably be the one who gets a bigger part next year, seems like it works like that most of the time!
She is TRYING to have a great time!No need to try here, Emma makes a great little RAT!
Another busy week down!!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
The Pied Piper Play
Posted by Countrylivn' at 4:37 PM
Labels: Ashley and Emma, school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cute! What good sports! Our oldest (Halle) is turning 9 and I want to cry whenever I look at old pictures! Part of me wishes they could stay little the other part is SOOO grateful that they can change diapers and bath siblings! :)
Post a Comment