We have just been hanging around this week. Ashley and Emma are working on a school play again and are both pleased to be performing as RATS, yes, rats. I was afraid Ash was not going to be happy with that but when we got out to the car she said "Mom guess what, I get to be a rat!" I took that as her being happy about it. They have been rehearsing and getting ready for the show tomorrow. They also get to perform their cheerleading skills on Saturday night! I cant wait to see how it all turns out, it is so cute!
Justin, Claire and I have just been hanging around the house. Today we had story time and this afternoon we made some cookies.
Claire is showing her "goggles"She has been watching lots of Dora and Diego this week too.
Ryan is busy, busy. He is feeling the PRESSURE! He is frustrated with not being able to do it ALL. I will be glad when summer is here, things mellow out for a little bit, before the BIG storm anyway! He is tired, and working hard. We have been practicing our massage skills on each other that we learned from our class in February. It helps to relieve some of the days stresses! The snow is just about gone, and so is the mud, thankfully! I cant wait for the grass to turn green again.

2 comments:
Love the goggles--her and EM would be GREAT friends:)
"haha, goggles" to quote Russell from UP
Post a Comment