Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Ears

It was my turn to do the craft for story time this week. I just found some bunny ears for the kids to glue cotton balls on:They turned out a little "floppier" than I would have liked, but they work.

I only made one pair for an example and Claire kept wanting a pair of her own "Easter ears." I had to do a double take and yep, that is what she was calling them, pretty cute I thought! Our house is all the rage with Easter talk right now. The girls are on Spring break next week so they are having class parties on Friday. Emma is singing an Easter song that Ashley's class has been singing and Ash is being the bunny I guess?!

Its so fun how our home decor can also be used as "props" for all sorts of things!!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I totally just went to look for cotton balls in my bathroom to make some Emersyn Ears, but NOTHING!!! Very cute:)