Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break Hair Cuts

The kids and I all got hair cuts today. We all were in desperate need, I had cancelled my appointment earlier in the month because I couldn't think of what I wanted, then I saw Kathryn Morris (the girl off of Cold Case) and I knew I wanted her hair. Aunt Paige is so good at what she does, I really like it! Ash has been trying to talk me into letting her cut hers short and I finally gave in, it is cute. She loves it too. Ash before:

Ashley and Paige, during:Ashley after front shot:Super short (for Ashley) back shot:And shot with mom:We had a great time in Paige's cute salon too. It was Emma's first time in a salon so we had to try out every apparatus in there, thankfully Aunt Paige is a good sport about our craziness!
I knew Justin would feel left out so I cut his hair last night before we went: it was a pretty fast "butcher" job, you think I would start getting better at this hair cutting stuff....guess not! After:He had to try out the pony seat at Paige's salon, and he got his hair combed just for fun!
Emma just got a little trim, she didn't want it short, Emma before:During: (with little Sis in the back ground)

Emma's after shot: (see I told you we had to use ALL of the apparatus'!)And a shot with Mom:

I have bangs again! So fun!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the easter dresses. how stinkin cute!!! i got bangs last time i got a cut and i love them. yours are cute and i hope you love them too:) have a great easter!!!

Mikaela said...

Everyone looks great! I LOVE your cut and color Mijken. It looks really great on you!