We had a full weekend, it turned out really great though! I put on a bridal shower for Danielle, (a girl in our ward) and had to get all of the food and everything done early Saturday morning. Thankfully my girls are getting to be such big helpers, they were helping with the fruit pizzas here, while I was finishing getting ready, it is SO nice!
My babysitter fell through so I had to take all of the girls with me, Ryan took Justin to work, so we had to have hair and everything done early too. Thankfully they get up early pretty easily.
The girls had a party of their own to go to (half way through the shower). They got invited to Kasey’s Tea Party. It was a HIT! My girls LOVED it. Jolene always goes all out, and this super fun tea party was NO exception! It was so cute!
They had a blast, I was thankful they had a place to go for part of the shower. Sara helped me out a ton too, she ran the girls around and brought me all sorts of things that I forgot at home, besides helping me decorate. I don't know what I would do with out her!
We had a few people at the corn maze Saturday afternoon, it was raining and cold so I was glad to get to stay in. Some of my girls came though, Danielle, Johanna, and Angie all came and tried out the maze, it felt just like old days when they would all come over and hang out at our house, they are growing up and getting married, or are already married, it is crazy!
Ryan even came home early, it had rained a little, but I think he, and his crew just needed some time off. We did finish our own beets though! YEA! We are done harvesting for the year! Now he is just helping a neighbor get his beets out. Hopefully only a couple more days now!

2 comments:
Good girls Ash and Emma! Looks like a fun tea party.
Mijken, don't mail the shade swim shirt. I don't think we'll be swimming before we see you at Christmas time.
Sheesh you are always busy and on the go! I'm sure the shower was a hit, and the girls looked so darling with their cute hair done.
Post a Comment