Saturday, October 2, 2010

Listening to General Conference

The kids must be growing up because I could actually listen to both sessions of conference today without (too much) interruption.  Ashley took notes on EVERY speaker, Emma tried hard, and did better once I printed her conference packet for the second session.  Justin colored and Claire played with playdoh and some dress ups.

September 2010 00078

We also (like Erica) pick a couple of key words to listen for and then get a candy every time the word is said.  On the first session we had picked the word children, we almost ate ALL of the candy by the time the General Primary Presidents talk was over! 

September 2010 00077

I caught Just with his arm around Ash, it is a rare shot, he can be so sweet and kind, and then turn around and punch ya in the nose!  Hopefully he is starting to have more nice moments then mean ones!  We cant wait for more tomorrow and especially to have our Daddy home with us too!

1 comments:

Kiley said...

Claire's hair is getting so long! I think I will try the get-a-treat-when-you-hear-the-word thing tomorrow, but with fruit loops or something other than candy (Jason and the kids already eat too much of it!)