These are the only pictures I took on Halloween! At least I took pictures of the best place to go in town! We love going to the Perkes, he scares us EVERY year, even though we know he is going to scare us! He is so fun! Emma (the mustard) knows what is coming, she is staying WAY back!
He rips open the door and screams “go away” The kids didn't know if they should go, or take a candy! He kept telling them to “get” It was SO funny! They knew he was kidding, but not really sure! We have a ball with Brother Perkes!
We had a great time, Justin was Mater (again) Claire was a spider, Ash and Emma were Ketchup and Mustard, Jaci rode around with us and she was a ballerina. (Her mom stayed home to watch the corn maze). We had lots of other cousins with us too, but I didnt get any pictures of them. April came with her kids and little Sicily was the cutest pink poodle!

0 comments:
Post a Comment