The girls are winding down their soccer season. It has been so fun to see Ashley progress and get better at it. She is so aggressive, which is SO not her! But we think it is pretty fun to watch her all over the field going after that ball! Emma on the other hand does NOT run, does NOT kick the ball, does NOT even try, and that is OK too, soccer just isn't her thing! It is quite funny to watch Emma she will be way down the field all by herself watching the other teams play, or day dreaming! Funny girl! Well Ryan got to come because of the rain so we were excited to see him in the FLESH in daylight hours! He took us (well Justin says I took us) out to eat after the game.
Can you see why we miss him so much when he is gone!

2 comments:
So fun that Ryan got to come! And you got to eat out as a whole family!! That's so why I love rainy days on a farm.
I bet the kids were super excited to have Ryan there! I love hearing about how opposite your girls are. Must make for a lot of fun! :)
Also, holy cow Emma's hair has gotten long. Yours is looking cute, too. How do you like that shampoo you got in Boise? Hopefully you don't hate it!
Post a Comment