I keep thinking it is time for me to make a BIG announcement and I never get around to doing it, SO before another person sees me in the flesh and says, “I didn't know…..” We are having another baby! Baby #5! Yeah, we are really excited! I am due April 8, I will be sixteen weeks this Friday but I look more like 6 months pregnant! I guess the body has a way of remembering what it needs to do unlike my brain! I feel really excited about this baby, It feels like a first again. The kids are really excited we read in some of my baby books each week what size “he” is and what things are developing in there. I think it helps that our kids are getting older and are just as excited as we are. We are hoping for a “he” but we would love a “she” too. Although Justin has already picked out his name! The girls are insisting on coming to the ultrasound, they hope a little brother will help to keep Justin distracted and away from them, we will see! It may be another girl for him to torture! The time is passing really fast, thankfully, that first trimester was like the first baby again too. I could hardly function, but we are past that and not napping and nauseous everyday anymore, SO happy about that! We are just getting excited to find out if HE is really a he and that he is healthy!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
when is ultrasound scheduled for?
congratulations!
Congrats Mijken (and family)!!! THat is super exciting!!! Hope it goes by quick for you!
so happy for you all. I love your Blog--it always makes me smile.
What wonderful news! Congrats! New babies change the whole atmoshere of the house. I love it!
Yay! I'm so happy word is out, so now I can tell people, too. hehe! I have to live vicariously through SOMEONE! Maybe I will come to the ultrasound as well! :)
We must have about the same timing. Too fun, mine also has been the worst pregnancy I have had-- so glad it is my last, cuz had this one been the 1st, I am not so sure there would be more than 1 child!
Were you and franny planning together again???:) funny. Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment