Thursday, October 28, 2010

We LOVE Rainy Days!

It is so nice when it rains (well it has to rain ALOT for Ryan to quit working)  And it did!  He still spent the morning at it but we got him for the afternoon!  We took the girls out of school and went to Hop 2 It.  They were all so excited, we haven't had a family outing for quite a while so it was time!  The kids, and Ryan had a ball, I thought I could do more, but even if I had wanted to I CANT jump with a baby in my tummy.  I got to take lots of pictures instead!

October 2010 00100 October 2010 00101 October 2010 00102 October 2010 00103

Ryan just BEAT the kids down in this fun “jousting” arena.  They loved it, until they got hurt of course!

October 2010 00104 October 2010 00105

He is thinking he is pretty cool here, the kids could barely lift the things let alone swing them and hit him with them!

October 2010 00106

October 2010 00107

The girls did beat their dad in a race down the slides, I think he was stuck in his slide.

October 2010 00108 October 2010 00109

Throwing balls at ME!

October 2010 00110

Buried Claire Bear

October 2010 00111 

Where is Emma?

October 2010 00113

Can you see Ash?

October 2010 00114

Justin LOVES baseball, he begs me to play with him EVERY DAY so this was perfect for him!  The ball floats up on air and then he hits it, he totally hit a Home Run, I never could make it in any of the holes.  He had swung so hard in this picture that he was facing the opposite direction!  I need to get one of these so I don't have to try and “pitch” to him for hours!

October 2010 00115 

We had a great time and are not happy to send Ryan back to work.  Winter cant be here soon enough!

0 comments: