Ashley and Emma had their class parties on Friday. I was supposed to be a room mom for Emma's class this year, but her class always has lots of help and Ashley's doesn't have so much. So much to Emma's dismay I got to help in Ashley's class. I still can help in Emma's just not as much. I didnt take many pictures of Ashley, Just the one;
She and Justin went to her party and Claire went to Emmas party. Claire some how got picked to be a mummy, I think she likes the attention, here she is with her little cute witchy friend Malia, (Malia’s mom took the pictures for me)
Malia is Serena's little sister, we have seen Serena before around here, she is such a fun friend for Emma!
That's it! We had a fantastic sugar overload, and cant wait until Christmas parties now!

1 comments:
Looks like alot of fun!! Can you believe it is NOVEMBER!!
Post a Comment