Much to Ashley and Justin’s dismay soccer has come to an end! Emma wasn't sad at all. She was actually quite happy to finally be done with it! Ashley was pretty sore from playing so intense on Monday, it was the first time she had a crowd to play for (Dad and Grandma). She has never experienced sore muscles before and was paying for it big time! She still did well, she was not her crazy aggressive self though, she was just to sore. She is in the orange below:
and Justin watched, and day dreamed, “when can I play mom?”
Claire and I were still in dresses from Primary Activity day earlier. I ran out of time well and didn't really realize it until I got to the game that I was wearing a dress. What kind of soccer mom wears a dress to the game?
Emma may or may not actually be trying here, she did kick the ball once, right at the first. I am pretty sure that was the only time though! And Justin dreams……..

0 comments:
Post a Comment