Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Reasons I love Arco, Idaho!

We spent the weekend up in Arco last week, it was a quick trip, I had to be back for General Relief Society Meeting, but it was still a fun trip.  I just love to go up to Arco and hang out there.  It sounds funny because we spend most of our time making fun of Arco, but really we have had great times there.  One of the things I love the most is the location of the house to the cellar.  I sit on the couch and see Ryan right out my window.  September 2010 00068

This is an actual shot from my favorite spot (on the couch I mean)  Who doesn't love to watch their husband work all day? It doesn't get any better than that!

The other thing I really love is we get to go there and just be us, no school, no friends, neighbors, anyone or anything.  I get lots of time to just be a mom and my kids get lots of time to play and become best friends, it is great!

 September 2010 00067

We cant wait to go back this weekend!

1 comments:

Mikaela said...

That is so understandable! Looks like the kids enjoy bonding, too. Glad Claire had a good birthday. I can't believe she is already 3.