We have been trying to make-over the garden a little bit before summer leaves us. It is just a giant weed patch, and I want it to be pretty, thankfully I have good help to do it for me! These guys worked for days on all of those weeds!
I have been wanting some stairs to go down into the garden,it slopes down a hill and I finally got them!
I also planted some Dog Wood bushes that will act as a fence (around here if you want a garden to not get eaten by stray cows you have to keep it fenced) here in a couple of years when they get bigger, but they wont block my view because they only get 6-8 feet tall. They will also block out the unsightly calf pens, burning barrels, etc. Anyway it is a far cry from done, but it is looking better! I am excited to get my planter boxes built for my garden next year.

1 comments:
Fancy garden entrance. How exciting. I wish I had a garden. I told Jason this fall he has to get a plot started because he doesn't ever have time in the spring.
Post a Comment