The pears are done now too! I am so excited to have this all behind me! Thankfully I have a good sister in law who knows how to do this kind of stuff to help me along! Plus it is always more fun to do with somebody! They turned out yummy, BEAUTIFUL! These would deserve blue ribbons at the fair!
Emma took the day off from school, she thought she might be sick, she wasn't, but I think she just needed a break, so did I so I was happy to have an excuse to stay home too!
This is what I look like after a long day of canning:
Not a pretty sight, but a happy one!

3 comments:
I'd say its alot of work, why do you cut your pears and peaches so much?
Good job on all the canning. Sara's a good one to share the work with.
wow good job! I have been canning all week with Julianne! Its funny because mom used to always say how beautiful her jars of fruit were, and I didn't get it. now after doing it myself I think they are so beautiful. I think it is know all the hard work and time that goes into it that makes them look so good. :) especially pear! -Janet
Post a Comment